Ukforums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.K. Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meal Delivery Services in San Diego?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addisonjorg22

Meal Delivery Services in San Diego? Empty
PostSubject: Meal Delivery Services in San Diego?   Meal Delivery Services in San Diego? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 am

It has become apparent to me that my elderly parents (who live in San Diego) are not eating like they should. My brother and I are trying to find a meal delivery service that would bring them ready to eat meals 2-3 times per week. Do any of the Houston BBers know if there are such services in San Diego? I went online and saw several national chains that appear to deliver cooked, but frozen meals, but I am looking for ready to eat meals (my parents are apparently forgetting to eat! Wish that would happen to me!)
Back to top Go down
ariannao

Meal Delivery Services in San Diego? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Delivery Services in San Diego?   Meal Delivery Services in San Diego? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:20 am

Try food Delivery Company . I order from there and the food is great. All you have to do is heat the meals in a microwave. I usually pick my meals up, but I'm fairly sure they have a delivery option as well.
Back to top Go down

Meal Delivery Services in San Diego?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ukforums  :: Family & Home :: Family Food Safety-
Jump to: